Today’s Colbert-ism: “The only reason Superman can fly is because Jesus is carrying him.”
Earlier today I found myself watching Bible TV, you know - one of those Christian channels that has a message and then acts out specific parts of the Bible with characters and the proper settings and camels. Anyway, the segment I watched was from the Book of Matthew and they were talking about worrying about money. The message was that God takes care of the birds, and we’re more important to God than the birds (which is egotistical and not true, because Bald Eagles are birds AND more important to God than “people”). The point is, when I changed the channel after I realized I wasn’t being “entertained,” I felt refreshed because the actresses on that channel are pretty hot. The end.
peace sign,
p
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment