"And my guest, Doug Bailey, is here to talk about how he's forming a new centrist party. I'll show him my centrist finger."
Yesterday was Lindsay Lohan’s first day out of rehab since checking in in June. And reports say she spent the evening at Pure Night Club in Las Vegas. Really? The very day you get out of rehab you go to a night club? That’s like eating a bag of Skittles, then taking a bite of celery, then rippin’ open a box of Milk Duds. I mean, she was in rehab in LA and drove four hours to get to Pure. That takes effort.
But I don’t blame Lindsay. I blame her mother. Seriously, what has she been thinking this whole time? I know she wants to be friends with Lindsay and that’s why they go out drinking together. But I think Lindsay probably treats her like the friend we all had in college or high school who was only around because they were old enough to buy alcohol. Like, “Sure, mom, you can come to the Viper Room with us, just don’t sit too close.” All I have to say is Lindsay’s mom better stop being her friend and start being her mom because if she’s smart, she’ll understand that that money train named Lindsay she’s riding on is unstable and pretty soon it’s gonna derail. The end.
peace sign,
p
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment