Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dumb girls and such

So there was something in the news this morning that I felt was long over due.; something I expected to see out here in LA long before today. You guessed it: a flasher!

The offender was a male targeting females at Cal St. Northridge. Fox 11 out here was kind enough to interview a couple of female students up there. Those girls were nimrods. They compared getting flashed to the shootings at Virginia Tech. Now getting flashed might be scary at first, but I would think the overall ordeal would leave you a little unsettled, not dead. Those girls should have to grab a nice fluffy towel because they deserve to get kicked out of the gene pool.

Here’s the other thing about flashing. It’s only the dudes who do it that ever get reported. Seriously, when’s the last time a chick got cited for flashing? Doesn’t happen. Here’s why. If a chick flashes a guy he either thinks A) “Thanks, Jesus,” or B) “Damn, you’re ugly,” and then tells said woman she is in fact ugly, which is probably more damaging to her than filing a report.

I guess what I’m getting at is this: I wish a hot girl would flash me. The end.

peace sign,
p

No comments: