Tonight's Colbert-ism: "For those of you who don't know what a 'blogger' is, it is someone who has a laptop, an axe to grind, and their virginity."
This is going to sound obvious, but it's nice to have someone to laugh and waste time away with. This weekend I hung out with a friend and it was the first time in a long time that I was able to have some real fun with a friend here in Cal. No real agenda or anyone telling us to hurry up or slow down. No one to point out faults or place blame. Just a series of moments of relaxation and happiness. Company. It makes you feel like your important, if even for a day at a time. I'm thankful for those moments. The end.
peace sign,
p
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment